As we progress at making more in-person services, programs, and ministries available, we have consciously chosen to use the word "regather" to describe the process rather than "reopen." The ministries of Chapel never closed and were actively meeting needs in our community even when we could not use the church facility.
But as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Guidelines for Places of Worship open up, our regathering approach has held three key principals close to heart as we make decisions on what, how, and when we will regather. A biblical view, a phased approach, and safety needs will influence how our Sunday services and all our ministry programs look and occur.
Phase III, Part I Updates
Beginning Monday, July 6th
The Phase III, Part 2 updates below reflect changes from previous measures. Unless otherwise stated, all measures from Phase II are still in effect.
SMALL GROUP GATHERINGS
- Indoor small group gatherings may be held with 10 persons or fewer.
- Chapel Students High School and Middle School Groups began meeting outdoors on alternating Wednesday evenings. Activities follow the recommended guidelines from the Commonwealth. Contact Josh King, Chapel Students Director, for details.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED
- For children between age 2 and 5, the wearing of a face covering or mask is at the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian. Children under the age of 2 should not wear a face covering or mask.
- A person may decline to wear a mask for medical conditions.
- Remembering Romans 13:1-7, we will be complying with this order while it is in effect. Our governing authorities are facing a difficult task, and Chapel desires to be a part of the solution.
- ONLY ATTEND PROGRAMS AND EVENTS AT CHAPEL IF
- You have read and will comply with the Chapel Guidelines and Safety Procedures as specified on this page.
- Your temperature is UNDER 100.4.
- You are not experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- You have not traveled to a high-risk state in the past 2 weeks, or if you have, you can produce a negative test result required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- You have not been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- ALL DISTANCING AND CLEANING MEASURES CONTINUE
- As much as we are able, we are striving to have a "touchless" facility.
- Touch-free tithe and offering boxes are at the rear of the Worship Center.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available at multiple locations.
- 6' social distancing seating by household is maintained.
- SERVICE REGISTRATION
- ONLINE SERVICES WILL CONTINUE
- We will continue to Livestream online services at 9:30 AM.