Homeschool Zoom Panel
May 5, 2020
7:30pm – 9:00pm
Location: , , ZoomCategory: Chapel Kids | Coordinator: Tanya Legro
We have assembled a panel of seasoned homeschooling moms to answer your questions.
We hope you will join us at 7:30pm on Tuesday via Zoom to:
- Be encouraged
- Find out how some parents juggled teaching multiple grades at the same time
- Learn the difference between homeschooling and schooling at home
- Understand what the state laws are regarding homeschooling
- Hear about different curriculum options, including "live" online classes that teach your child with instructors readily available to answer student questions
- Discover that you can homeschool your child, as well as make use of the public schools (or even community college for high schoolers) for a couple subjects
- Get your questions answered (if you submit your questions by email before Tuesday)
- Contact Tanya Legro, Director of Chapel Kids, for connection details.