Second and Fourth Sundays, 4:30-6:30pm
GEMS Girls' Club is all about Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior! It takes place from 4:30-6:30pm on the second and fourth Sundays from September thru April.
Girls are active, imaginative, and unique. GEMS Girls' Club is a safe and exciting environment for them to discover who God created them to be and learn how to live God-honoring lives. At GEMS, this is done through mentoring relationships with Christian women based on the principles found in Titus 2.
At GEMS, girls in Kindergarten thru fifth grade will:
- Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
- Foster a mentoring relationship with their leader
- Make new friends and share in a caring small group
- Learn how to apply the Bible to their lives
- Find answers to challenges they face every day
- Participate in service projects that make a difference in other’s lives
- Cultivate important life skills