Regathering Plan From JP Delaney, Executive Director
Our team at Chapel of the Cross has been working to put procedures in place to regather as a community. These procedures reflect the guidelines provided by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Although we never closed as a ministry and have been actively meeting needs in our community, we have missed our weekly in-person gatherings and are excited to resume services where we can physically be together. The above video is exceptionally helpful as JP Delaney, Executive Director, walks you through the steps you will need to follow when you are ready to rejoin us at Chapel.
There will be limited seating, and you must register for the service in the week before. Click here to register. Registration will open on Mondays and close on Friday or when maximum capacity has been reached. We recommend arriving early to accommodate ushered seating. We'll be ready for you and doors will be open 30 minutes prior to service.
We HIGHLY urge you to abide by these guidelines:
- Stay home and watch the 9:30 AM worship service Livestream if you are at a higher risk for severe illness.
- Take your temperature Sunday morning and stay home if you have a fever or any flu-like symptoms.
- Stay home if you have had any known contact with known COVID-19 confirmed cases in the past 21 days.
- Bring and wear your own face mask/PPE. We will provide masks for those who do not have one. Please inform us if you are medically prohibited from wearing a mask. Children under age 2 should not wear masks and ages 2-5 are at the parents' discretion.
- Arrive early in order to facilitate smooth transitions. Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start of the worship service.
- All children under the age of 18 must remain with their parents at all times. Children's and Student Ministries groups will not be available at this time.
- Remember to practice no-touch greetings. Waves are best.