We are so excited to offer in-person Sunday Worship Services which began on Sunday, June 14th. In accordance with the Commonwealth's guidelines, there will be limited seating at each service, and you must register for the service. Our services are held in our chuch building, whose wide entryway and large Worship Center uphold social distancing guidelines. For those not yet ready to return to Chapel in person, we will live stream the service at 9:30 AM on our YouTube Channel.
The two most important things to understand about the registration process are:
Who, When, and How to Register for Service
1. Everyone attending, except infants who will be held, must register.
2. If you have a large group (<4) or have special seating requests or preferences it is best to register earlier in the week. We may not be able to accommodate all requests that come through later depending on seat availability.
Other Key Registration Points:
- Additionally, you can register by calling the church office and leaving a message at 508-870-0001.
- Depending on the size of groups, we may need to contact you about splitting the seating of your group.
- Please be sure to list all attendees in your group when you register. This information is required.
What If I Need to Change or Cancel My Registration?
This is not a problem at all! We do understand that groups may need to make adjustments, and we desire to be as flexible as we can to meet our Chapel family's needs. If you have any changes to your registration, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also encourage you to visit Regathering at Chapel: What Do I Need To Know and What Can I Expect (with videos) to help prepare you when you arrive at Chapel.
Chapel's Regathering Plan: Learn about Chapel's goals for resuming in-person services and ministries, updates on facility usage, and familiarize yourself with the safety measures we have in place.
Chapel Regathers: Learn about where to register, how to access online services and giving, and view pictures and videos of our phased plans.