We are so excited to offer in-person Sunday Worship Services which began on Sunday, June 14th. In accordance with the Commonwealth's guidelines, there will be limited seating at each service, and you must register for the service. Our services are held in our chuch building, whose wide entryway and large Worship Center uphold social distancing guidelines. For those not yet ready to return to Chapel in person, we will live stream the service at 9:30 AM on our YouTube Channel.
The two most important things to understand about the registration process are:
Who, When, and How to Register for Service
1. Everyone attending, except infants who will be held, must register.
2. Registration will be open from Monday through Friday before the service and may close early if maximum occupancy has been reached. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you missed the registration window.
Other Key Registration Points:
- Additionally, you can register by calling the church office and leaving a message at 508-870-0001.
- We recommend arriving early to the start of service to accommodate ushered seating. We'll be ready for you as early as 30 minutes before each service.
- Depending on the size of groups, we may need to contact you about splitting the seating of your group.
- Please be sure to list all attendees in your group when you register. This information is required.
What If I Need to Change or Cancel My Registration?
This is not a problem at all! We do understand that groups may need to make adjustments, and we desire to be as flexible as we can to meet our Chapel family's needs. If you have any changes to your registration, just send an email to email@example.com.
What If I Didn't Register?
If on Sunday morning you want to come to church but didn't register, you absolutely can still come to church! We've had plenty of open and seats the past two Sundays. If you could send an email that morning to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the total number of people attending, that will help us be ready for you and also help us maintain the necessary records to meet government guidelines. And even if you can't send that email, we can always sign you in at the door, it may just require a few minutes to be seated.
We also encourage you to visit Regathering at Chapel: What Do I Need To Know and What Can I Expect (with videos) to help prepare you when you arrive at Chapel.
Chapel's Regathering Philosophy: Learn about Chapel's goals for resuming in-person services and ministries, updates on facility usage, and familiarize yourself with the safety measures we have in place.
Chapel Regathers: Learn about where to register, how to access online services and giving, and view pictures and videos of our phased plans.