Middle and High School students discover the transforming power of Jesus through friendships, fun events, community service opportunities, small and large groups, as well as mission trips. Our current programs follow the Commonwealth of Massachussets COVID-19 guidelines.
Contact: Josh King Director of Student Ministry
After consulting safety guidelines from the Westborough Board of Health and receiving feedback from the parents, Summer ReFuel will look a little different, but it will still be an amazing time. Here are some quick details.
- Summer ReFuel will meet Wednesday nights from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM.
- It will be 100% outdoors at Chapel.
- High School and Middle School will alternate weeks. See Chapel's Calendar for details.
What Grade Am I In?
Whatever grade you are going into is your grade. So for example, if you just finished 7th grade and are going into 8th grade, you are an 8th grader.
Note About this Summer's Transition:
- For incoming 6th graders, you are welcome to attend Chapel Kids events in addition to Summer ReFuel.
- For incoming Freshman, you can attend Middle School ReFuel if it is a better fit but are encouraged to attend High School ReFuel.
- Seniors in High School are welcome to attend High School ReFuel until the next school year starts.
We are so excited to announce that we will be partnering with workcampNE this summer to host a local workcamp experience right here at Chapel! workcampNE is a great opportunity to grow! Years from now, looking back at this time, students will get to say, "I helped my neighbors in a real meaningful way." It is our prayer that serving in this time prepares hearts for a lifetime of loving those in need. We will also be able to connect with others in youth group and other students every night and have a blast! The Chapel parking lot will have lots of fun and safe games/activities.